(NOTE: While this present site is in being built, many of the links below are to explanatory pages on my companion forum site, Solunars.com.)
Sign placements of the Sun and Moon are of the greatest importance in Sidereal astrology. (Next in importance would be the placement of Mars.) These are among the most important interpretive factors in a horoscope.
Sign placements of Mercury, Venus, and the primary angles have some significance in the horoscope, but are of considerably less signficance than those of the Sun, Moon, and Mars. The following are given as supplemental resources.
- Sidereal Mars-sign Interpretations (temporary link)
- Sidereal Mercury-sign Interpretations (temporary link)
- Sidereal Venus-sign Interpretations (temporary link)
The following articles provide additional informational resources regarding the twelve constellations (i.e., signs) of the Sidereal zodiac.
- Hubs, Rims & Spokes (temporary link)
The following links provide historical interpretive matter regarding the Sidereal signs that may be of particular interest to students and researchers.
- Garth Allen's notes on Sidereal Sign meanings
- Cyril Fagan on Sidereal Sun signs (temporary link)
- Cyril Fagan on Sidereal Moon signs (temporary link)
- Manilius on the 12 Signs
This page last updated 25 May 2017